6 Agustus 2010

My Successive Payments

Good Morning Bloggers, today I am a bit surprised to read incoming email, without I realize it I have received three payments from the programs that I follow

The first program is birejji.com, this program is quite simple, you will be paid only on the socializing is a chat room that has been provided by the birejji, and its a great program to do automatic cashout every Saturday. so you do not need to do a request for payment.

My other payments come from Blueadvertise (CPM) and Indoclix (PTC).
This is my last dollar from the PTC program, because I've decided to retire from the activities of the PTC and chose to pursue more ads program, such as CPM and PPC.




Proof of my Successive Payments




source: mekz, cpm, ppc, birejji, ptc

→ Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan atau titip link akan dimasukan ke folder SPAM
→ Gunakan kode ini utk Emoticon (tanpa ♦)
:) ♦ :( ♦ ;) ♦ :p ♦ =( ♦ ^_^ ♦ :D ♦ =D ♦ |o| ♦ @@ ♦ :-bd ♦ :-d ♦ :ngakak: ♦ :lol: ♦ :love: